Sunday, December 14, 2008

Crimes against children task force

So for those that don't know my husband does this horrific job every day. The burden that he carries of manipulating truth out of manipulated , abused children is a huge burden. I want to give a shout out to my courageous suffering husband and all others that suffer of the most horrific stories of children's nightmares come true. I am so grateful and sick to my stomach for the pain and baggage my husband carries to help others. I am so sick of hearing about self righteous Mormon's that say there children do nothing wrong. They just ignore the truth in there own homes and judge others for the same things. The stories he comes home with make your stomach twist. My husband SUFFERS all day and night with details of a child's face and actions in these interviews with ALL the info of there distorted lives.
I want everyone to be grateful for those that keep nightmares of things that are unspeakable at bay.
I LOVE YOU SCOTT, AND ALL THAT YOU SUFFER!

6 comments:

Hannah Jones said...

That's got to be one of the hardest jobs in the world. Thank you Scott, for helping the innocent children.

Shana said...

What a great post Shan! I loved it! Thanks Scott for all that you do! It is a gross world and I am grateful that people like Scott help to get these discusting criminals!!!

Stephanie said...

You know you have a very strong husband to do the job he does. I would cry everyday. Go Scott and get these messed up people in jail!!!!

J♥M said...

Not only is it tough on him but on your awesome family! I can't even imagine what that must be like. I'm so grateful that he cares about his job and these poor kids he helps, I'm sure one day if not right now have a heart full of thanks. Yay for the crooks that have been caught! There's more out there! We love you guys! Let's get togetha ya ya ya!

amyharrisonphotography said...

SCOTT..YOU THE MAN!!!!! Thank you for being who you are! Thank you for being an answer to those little one's prayers. You are great because you were born to be..ALL OF YOU RUSSELLS ARE!!!! Let us know what we cam do to help...we'll do our part by being as nice as we can be to our little rascals...even though Bette and Reagan spilled a can of hot chocolate on the floor today (the good stuff...Stephen's Cinnamon..) and decided to make "Hot Chocolate Angels" in it, then lick it off the floor. Then their bath water was turned into a giant mug of hot cocoa...man. I'll give them all an extra hug when they get up in the morning and be grateful to have them in my life so you can have one less crappy case to have to deal with. I am so sorry dude! Hang in there! And you tell 'em SHANNA...
We lurve you guyz!

chelon:) said...

it is people like him who were born to make our world a better place. thanks scott for your dedication...may you and your family always be blessed!