Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas for me....

I should post more for the sake of my own records. I know I need to get more pics on too. I feel so scatter brained. I remember my life being organized and completed with daily tasks. Holy smokes, Ive been doing laundry every day for the past nine months. I am forgetting everything. A shout out to moms with more than 3! I suck! I was so confident I would have time for a surpirse baby when I was looking for work cause I was so board. Now I cant get my house stuff done cause Aliya fallows me around and pulls on my pants or stands up and just says mama mama mama mama. I am trying to enjoy our last child. Most of the time I think I am too old for this stuf. Aliya just turned 9 months on the 17th and still wakes up every 3 hours for a bottle at night. She has 2 teeth and is climbing and crawling like a monkey.
Briggs is doing awsome. He feels great. He says the nerves they cut are still sensitive. His hair has grown back and he is affraid to cut it.
Dylan loves school and is obssesed with Briggs' DS he got in the hospital from grandma and grandpa. That is all he wants for christmas.
Scott, well you can only imagine if you read the last post.
So I am not that happy, jolly christmas person. My memories of christmas with my family and my grandmother when she was alive was so magical to me. I feel like that magic died with her. I know I am not honering her legacy. She was the most careing, selfless, and happy person. She loved overdoing everyithing. Esspecially the holidays. Yes I am the grinch more so than you think. So I need to work on bringing my own magic to my family with her spirit with traditions and joy.
What is christmas for you?

4 comments:

chelon:) said...

shanna!!!! i miss you and love you soooo very much :) i hope that you and your family have a beautiful christmas....heaven knows that you all deserve it!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

J♥M said...

You do deserve a beautiful and magical Christmas! We sure love your family and hope that all the joy and magic find you this year as you're awesome and can't imagine life without you in it!!!
Merry Christmas and I hope that you have a better year!

J♥M said...

Merry Christmas today!

Shana said...

Shanna... I too have had a hard time really getting into the Christmas "Magic" & "spirit". I am glad to know I am not the only one. For me, the kids are more onery and fight a lot more the month of Dec. I think it is because they are excited and just hyper!! It drives me crazy! Plus being pregnant this year, I am lots less patient! I just had to keep praying and remind myself what it is REALLY about. I hope that you had a GREAT Christmas, filled with the Spirit of why we really celebrate. I hope you know how much I just love and adore you and appreciate your friendship!! I will see you soon!! I love you!