Friday, September 5, 2008

Bitten.......

I was bitten by a vampire....yes I finally read the Twilight saga. OH GEESE!!! That pretty much sums it up. I couldn't set them down. I read it in 7 days. Pathetic, I know. I can't imagine having to wait for a book to come out. I am glad I waited until they where all out so I could just keep reading until it was over. WOW!! OH yeah, and OH GEESE. I won't spoil it for those who haven't read it, which I highly recommend, but it was by far the BEST books I have ever read. Stephanie Meyer has a magic about sucking you into the book and being right there with and in the whole story. I am usually a Stephen King, Dean Koontz, anything with suspense kind of book. I have to be shocked or scared to stay interested in books. This saga is that and more. I can't even remember witch book was witch. It's a jumble of perfection. Sad!! Some of my friends are planing to go see the Twilight movie in November-let me know if you wanna join us-it will be a hoot!

Dylan loved his 1 day of school. He is having so much fun and learning a lot. I was kinda lonely the first couple of days and didnt know how to spend my time until I picked up "the" books.

Briggs is doing well. He isn't as sick about his surgery as before. He can now talk about it casually and ask q? anytime. We will pick a date after his MRI on the 23rd. We will keep you posted.

My reumatologist said I needed to go to the dermatologist to get some gross lumps on my elbows and knuckles biopsied....aaahhhhh!!!.....I hated it and almost past out. I even gave my self a pep talk....you can do this you went through excruciating natural childbirth ripped from you insides and stitched from high heaven, you can stand a hole in your elbow with a few stitches...hah!....she had do stitch me upside down in my chair so the blood could run back into my head. I hate being a chicken about needles and junk. I will update more when my elbow doesn't feel like exploding :)

2 comments:

J♥M said...

Crazy! I hope your elbow is feeling better by now! Hope Briggs MRI goes well and everything with that!
Sounds crazy at your house!

chelon:) said...

aren't those books fabulous??!!! i absolutely love them...i am glad that you have had time to read them. it is nice having the kids back in school to take a bit of "me" time! you deserve it :) i love you and miss you!! xoxo