Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Aliya Patricia




Your smile brings the morning rays.
Sunny and bright with birds chirping at your window.
My only little girl's birthday on this beautiful day.
You are my inner peace. The calm to my storm. My inner glow.

I remember feeling so impatient for your arrival.
To finally hold you and kiss you, I couldn't sleep.
I couldn't take my eyes off your angelic face.
I felt like I had known you forever.
Our reunion was timeless.
Not whole, with your first breath my heart complete.


Yeah! Holy smokes it's been a year. I really do feel like it was yesterday. What a fun year. I would love to sleep this year.
Yes my 20lb 1 year old. Who'da thunk it? B and dyly where 20lb at 3months. Crazy!
Or favorite nick names.....Aliya poepeeya....Argentina( we sing don't cry for me Argentina when she cries) cuddle bug, monkey doodle & I forgot the others.

(updated pics by the end of the day)

Happy St. Patty day! Top o the mornin! Bangerange! Holy potatoes!
CHECK OUT THIS CAKE THAT MY AWSOME FRIEND FERFER MADE! YOUR SO NAUGHTY FERFER BUT THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday Aliya!!

Hannah Jones said...

....and let's go get sloshed on this St. Patricks Day!

Happy Birthday to a beautiful little girl!! It's a gorgeous day outside- take your shoes off and run in the grass.... or crawl... whatever you want... :)

J♥M said...

Happy Birthday little cutie! Soak in the sunshine, wait... you are the sunshine! Enjoy your party!

chelon:) said...

Happy Birthday beautiful girl!! I can't believe it has already been a year and I have yet to see the little darlin'! give her smooches from me :) xoxo

Shana said...

Did you write that poem!???
I hope she had a good bday! The cake Jenny made looked really cute!! Love ya tons!!!

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday you sweet girl!