Saturday, May 2, 2009

Same ol'

Nothing new same ol' same ol'. Schools almost out. Mixed feelings of course. I hate waking up to an alarm, but I sure am sick of listening to the boys argue and fight. So we will have o think of new and crazy things so the boys don't kill eachother.

Scott is being naughty taking on more at work. Back on S.W.A.T. He also has a couple of other things lined up. My little over acheiver!

Shot update; I won't start felling full effects for another 2-6 months. Yes frustrating! I'm still trying to stay positive. I wish I could hear there was a cure one day. I'm so sick of hearing that from the perscription company....like I need a reality check.. Oh geese..thanks! Good news...Ive injected the last 2 shots myself! Crazy I know...especcially for me.

Aliya is cruzin! She loves walking...outside mostly! She loves walks on the path and feeding the ducks. Scott was doing security work at a horse race and she loved watching the horses run super fast. She loves to say "is at is at" (is that) She loves to dance and sing just like her mamma. That new black eyed peas song "boom boom pow" she dances and says boo boo shaking her head up an down wiggling her bum. Too funny!

Yeah we are a little freaked about the swine flu thing. Yes maybe a little over reacting too. To make a long story short the shot I take lowers my immune sytem. I'm not able to fight off infections. Esspecially the flu. So I'm trying to exersice some faith...pray for me that I can.

6 comments:

chelon:) said...

yeah your back!! :) sounds like things are going better. i can't believe that it takes that long to feel the effects...that is a long time! stay strong. i hope it gets better for you. cool about aliyah! i can't believe she is walking. i haven't even seen the girl. give your kids some kisses from me! xoxo

Jenny said...

Asher loves to get his groove on too, it's so funny, we'll have to get them together and have them shake their little tooshies :)
Thanks again for the birthday present, you are awesome and I had fun seeing you guys the other day, that was a lot of fun, lets do it again soon!

Jenny said...

And I just realized that I said I had fun and it was fun and ya, I'm tired :P

Hannah Jones said...

I am so glad for an update! :)
Glad the kids are doing well- A is a babe. The boys are great. Spank Scott for being naughty and let's go have another fondue night!!!
LOVE YOU!!!

Heidi said...

Aliyah sounds like such a doll!! :) I hope the shots work for you...AND that they find a cure soon!! Does not sound like a fun illness!

Shana said...

Baby,
I forgot to ask, why aren't you in any of the above pictures?? You are smokin'. Anyways, I am sorry it takes so long for that crap to kick in!! :(
Lets play lots this summer. We will think of fun things to do.
Yes, and SPANK Scott!! hehhe...
Really... spank him. hard. ;)