Monday, May 18, 2009

Oh Sunday

A random funny story. Yesterday we where running late to church as usual. Surprisingly I got dressed quickly with out the drama of I'm too fat for my clothes...bla...bla...bla. My poor black heals are a little old. The sole has been coming off for a while. So naturally I grabbed the super glue....all of you that are thinking you know this doesn't work...shut up. Yes , the voice was present and said don't put your foot in it for a minute cause that would super suck if it sticks to my foot. So I already stated we where running late (Scott had to cover the library) I put the shoe on.......
So I guess a picture would tell the story. I thought about it.
I walked around church with my small heeled sandal not fixed flopping half off the shoe ....yes stuck to my heel. I get home and attempt to soak the shoe off in the tub. No luck. Too tired & frustrated and absolutely ticked off I have to walk around another second in 1 inch heels. I sat down to think of how to get it off. Ahah! I cut the straps off my toes then cut around the stuck sole. LOL.....sad I know. I had the peace of sole stuck to my foot until 2 today.

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

Well Im proud of you for going to church after all that. :) Hang in there!

Adhis said...

I'm impressed you cut the shoe!

Jenny said...

HA HA!! That's funny, poor dum dum Shanna, he he. It's okay, I still love you!

Requel said...

hah ahahahahd Dork!

J♥M said...

If there's a next time...
I'll bring ya Goo Gone! It tops peanut butter for removing gum from girls hair too! How funny you'll have a never gonna forget that Sunday experience! I'm so sorry you had to cut your shoe! Hope your heel has healed! tehehe! And I'm not laughing at you, just with! Love your guts!

amyharrisonphotography said...

LOL!!!! I love it!!

Shana said...

You are silly!! :) LOved it.

chelon:) said...

that is too funny! i can totally picture it too :) love you girl!

amyharrisonphotography said...

...well since you refuse to accept my facebook invitation :o)....I'm just going to have to communicate with you via my obnoxious blog comments....and be warned that I might harass you about facebook even more..be afraid, be very afraid.
Why was I commenting???
Oh ya.
I wanted to say a little "Helz YA" to you taking me up on my offerege. Let's go girl!!!
Let me know when the fam feels up to showing me their best "blue steel".
I am pumped.
I am PUMPED!!!!!!!!



facebook.

amyharrisonphotography said...

facebook.